Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stroup Reunion 2009

I haven't posted lately because Sid and I are getting ready for the big reunion in Alexis. I am bringing CD's of all my Stroup grave markers and another CD of all my Stroup photos. I hope you will bring your old photos with you. I will have my copier with me. Sid is working on a large Stroup lineage chart so all can see their personal branch.

Now don't forget the reunion is at Alexis Baptist Church on Sunday August the 2nd. We will start gathering at about 12:30. I will be in the community building parking lot about 10AM several people have asked me to take them to the 3 old Stroup Cemeteries. If you would like to go with us, meet us in the parking lot.

I have other surprises that I will reveal later, so stay tuned. Please try your best to get to the Stroup Reunion. Sid and I are going to do our best to show everyone a good time. We have to elect a new president so make your vote count.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment