Sunday, July 26, 2009

7 Days to go

I have not posted because I am busy getting ready for the big day. I am trying to put together the most interesting material that a majority of people will be interested in. Yesterday I made a stack of 4x6 photos that I thought would appeal to all. That included a photo of our Obama connection.



Sid and Linda have also been working like "beavers" getting ready. Yesterday Ellen called me about speaking at the reunion, I said yes but really didn't want to. I am not a public speaker. I guess I will make myself a few notes to go by. When I get up there my mind goes totally blank. Oh well another chore to work on. My better half came into my room yesterday just to comment on my Office Depot purchases. She was not happy, see she manages our budget and I destroy it.

So anyway back to work and I hope to see you all in 7 days.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment