Friday, August 10, 2012

Stroup Reunion 2012

Another Stroup reunion has come and gone. If you didn’t make it you missed out on a lot of fun. Not counting all the great food. I am hoping Linda or Nancy will send me more photos. I will post more photos in the coming days. I didn’t take any photos because I think it is more important to visit with new cousins and help them with their trees. We had about 110 cousins attend this year.

We had a special guest this year. Lee Kucera who is Ethel Belle Stroupe’s daughter, who was so kind to give us her mother’s family history files. Everyone was excited to meet her and chat. Lee promised to send me some more Stroup photos when she returns to her mother’s home in Asheville.

I will be posting more as more info and photos come in.
Cousin Mike Stroupe

No comments:

Post a Comment