Friday, December 2, 2011

John Moses Calhoun "MC" Stroup Photo



Now as many times as I have been to Mt Zion you would think I would have seen this photo. Wonder how many times I walked by it? When I went to the Sat reunion in August I was at Mt Zion. When we were leaving I saw a headstone with a photo mounted on the rear. I made a mental note to check this out on my next trip. Well I was in Cherryville the other day and told Sid I got to go see this picture. Well, when I saw who it was I almost fell over because I had been working on a photo of his son John Steve Stroup the last few days. I swear everytime I go to Mt Zion I find something new!



Mike

1 comment:

  1. Going to Mt. Zion Cemetery is like going on a giant Easter egg hunt. You found the golden egg this time. Who would have "thunk" it? Love you.

    ReplyDelete