Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stroup Update

As you all know I haven't posted much lately. Well, I have been real busy helping fellow "cousins" with their questions. Plus I have started updating the Gaston/Lincoln Counties Stroup index. I have finished with the "A's". At this rate I am looking at 18-24 months. I use the info from our Ancestry tree for the update. This would not have been possible without all the help from Sid. The updated version I am just going to call the index something like "NC Stroup(e)s 1770-1920" because it includes other NC Counties as well. My info on the family after 1920 gets real weak and by that time way too large.

I promise to start posting again soon. Besides winter is coming and that will reduce my yard work. I have 2 homes that I have to maintain, so that cuts into my fun time.
Cousin Mike

1 comment:

  1. hello, my name is larry stroup im located in north east pa.i can say my extended family # in the 100's in pa.570-708-3000

    ReplyDelete