Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2009 Stroup Reunion Photos










Important stuff comes first. We had several people that didn’t sign the register. The information is important because this is the mailing list we use for important notices, such as the reminder flyer for next years reunion plus any news that happens in-between. If you forgot to sign it or just want to get on the mailing list all you need to do is send an email to our secretary Martha Daniel with “Stroup Reunion” in the subject line then your mailing address in the text. You can email her at Shashamed@msn.com my Uncle Jim missed the reunion this year because he forgot to sign the register, so please let Martha know if you want to be added or your address has changed.

I put a few pictures on this post that Martha was kind enough to send me. First are Sid Stroupe and his sister, Barbara Anne Stroupe Stegall. You can see why Sid’s charts were the hit of the reunion. If you couldn’t read those, you need a seeing-eye dog.

Second is photo of all who were born Stroup/Stroupe. I count a total of 21. I would sure love to see that number go up next year. I can promise you that Sid and I will do our best to improve that number.


Third photo is a group photo of all that attended. Martha said the head count was 92. Which surprised me because of the poor economy. I would love to see 150 next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment